Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally some pictures





Here are some pictures of our cute little shmoo and her beautiful mom before she went to the hospital. The height stat is finally in and she is a solid 50 cm or about 19.5 inches long. Lucy gave me my first opportunity to change a loaded diaper today and I needed about five wet wipes to get things under control. I am told I will get it down to one, but for now it's definitely five. Mom and Lucy should hopefully be coming home from the hospital on Friday, just in time for a timely nine-day vacation from school so I can take care of my girls.

11 comments:

Ali and Andy said...

We love her already!!! You are a lucky man Pete - you now have two beautiful women in your life!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! You both are going to have so much fun with that little one. :)
Love Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. We were also blessed with a girl! Reese Sydney was born on September 14th. I also had a c-section (planned) and Chad had to be in the room. He did well. Last time he almost passed out. Congrats again and enjoy.
Chad, Tina, Olivia, and Reese.

Molly said...

What a sweet, sweet face (no surprise!). I'm so happy for the two of you. Take good care and keep the updates coming!!

Love,
Molly :)

Unknown said...

I am in love with lil Lucy! You guys are right... she looks a lot like both of you. Can't wait to talk and see you on the webcam in a few days! Love you so, so much!

Anonymous said...

She is an adorable little shmoo! You guys take care and give her little kisses for us all!
Love,
Lorissa

Shannon said...

I am kissing my computer screen!!
She's precious!! I want to swim over there and hug you all.

Shan

Anonymous said...

Love these blogs. It is such a great way to keep informed about all of your lives. You two have a wonderful life with your beautiful little Lucy. Looking forward to more pictures. Love, John and Cindy Woodworth

Kathryn said...

YAY! A little shmoo!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I love how two days after she's born you say "finally, some pictures." I think I was a year and a half before my parents developped pictures of me in the hospital. Enjoy your together time on your vacation. Still missing you a lot and wishing we could see her in person. Hi Lucy!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing!! She is such a schmoo...I can't wait to hug her! Your girls are lucky to have you.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jamie