My parents and I were in Stanley today killing time for yet another day. We stopped to have lunch at a little pub and the Tom Petty song "The Waiting Is The Hardest Part" came on and I immediately declared it my theme song. To sum it all up - I am still waiting, getting bigger and crankier everyday. Sunday can't come quick enough. I have little else to say at this juncture. Keep us in your thoughts and, when you have a chance, send some labor thoughts my way. Cheers!
13 comments:
Jinxy cat--Little Lucy is already testing your patience. :) Looks like she is just gonna do what she wants, when she wants. Hopefully, once born, she will listen to Momma a little better. . .You are in my prayers--it is all going to be so worth the wait.
Love you-
Kimberly
Many labor thoughts are coming your way! Only three more days to go and little Lucy will be here. :) Thinking of you!!
Trust me - I know how you feel!!! Just TRY to enjoy your rest... you will need every second of it. We wish we could be there with you guys... call us day or night!
Love you,
Ali, Andy & Brady
Hang in there sister! I check everyday and think about you everyday...just think three more days and you're a mamma for the rest of your life!! Whoopee! Luvs and prayers...L
Seriously Lucy, we Libras are not patient women...Come on now!!!
Well, darn it...after reading your previous post, I thought she was coming today (Thursday). I guess I just chose to focus on that part, and ignored the rest of the blog that talks about not getting in until Sunday :)
My thoughts are with you!!!!
Jamie
Dear Tracy and Pete,
I finally got your blog address again from Patrick, as my computer crashed about a month ago and I lost a lot... I much enjoyed getting caught up on your lives in Hong Kong...and know that I am sending all of 'hurry up and be born already' vibes your way. Are you guys getting the rain and wind from the latest typhoon? It looks like we might have Monday off of school, as it is supposed to be coming in hard this weekend.
I love you guys... Godspeed little Lucy... Kris
Arggggg little juicy Lucy!!!! Get here now! Jinxy, hang in there darling. Take full advantage of back & foot rubs from your loving husband:) Thinking of you lots!
Love,
Aunt Luur
patience grasshopper
the prettiest rose is the slowest to open.
-Cuz Trever
just for you-
http://www.partiallyclips.com/pclipslite.php?id=1033
The whole campus is sending good thoughts your way, guys. Hang in there!!!
Kathryn
Is she here? Is she here??
Jamie
The waiting is definitely the hardest part... Has anyone heard anything??? I keep checking the blog, hoping for some news.
Post a Comment