Monday, April 14, 2008

One more from vacay

Today was hectic! Pete and I went grocery shopping right when we got home from work and once we got home it was time to make dinner and put the shmoo to bed (simultaneously, which doesn't quite work.) Anyway, I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of the shmoo tonight. I will, however, take some tomorrow on my NEW camera! Yeah! Aside from groceries, Pete and I also finally purchased my Christmas present - a Nikon D80. I am so excited I can barely handle it. I told Pete that aside from really important gifts like wedding rings and such, this is the most excited I have been since I got my first set of skis. I know nothing about using this mammoth camera, so I have a lot to learn, but hopefully I'll catch on quickly.
Anyway, instead of picture, here is a video I didn't post before from our trip. Ignore the fact that I hadn't cleaned Lucy's face in a while :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Spring Break and loved catching up on your Blog. I love all these pictures, but I must say my favorite is Lucy in her purple shorts with the white stripe on the side!

Luvs to you! Leah

Ali and Andy said...

You are going to LOVE that camera - that's the one I have. It takes great pics of cute kids! :)

Anonymous said...

Great video of the performance, and I absolutely love how the camera swings about and...there's Lucy, just chillaxin'.

:)
Carolyn