Secondly, Pete left for China today. He'll be gone for four nights and I'm already wondering how I am going to make it that long without him. I know, I know, I am the cheesiest person alive, but I don't mean to sound like that. The thing about doing what we have been doing the last few years is that we are together all the time. I'm completely not used to being by myself anymore. He's been gone for six hours and I already want him home now. I'm going to console myself, however, by watching a chick flick tonight that Pete would never watch with me. At least that will be positive side. :)
Thirdly, I'm obsessed with my camera and taking pictures. I just uploaded 83 pictures and most of them are of Lucy doing the same thing over and over again. The problem is that if I don't go through and erase the ones I don't like I am going to use up all the memory on our computer. It's much more fun to take them than to erase them. Here are a few highlights from the past few days. By the way, as you can see from the pictures, Lucy has learned how to pull herself up on the couch. She's not super good at it yet - it takes a few tries, but the girl keeps trying until she does it. The problem is that once she's up, she's like, "Cool, I'm up ... I guess I can let go now because obviously I am stable and will not fall." The girl is fearless. I can't tell you how many times I have caught her falling in the last few days.





2 comments:
Buy a back-up portable hard drive. You can get them for around $125...maybe even cheaper now. And burn back ups on to a disc as well. That way you picutres are safe and so is your computer's hard drive!!
oh...and just let me tell you that this little obsession you have with your camera will start getting really expensive :).
Post a Comment