Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lucy's New Toys

Saturday we woke up and decided it was time upgrade some of Lucy's stuff. So, we headed to Toys R Us (a place I really haven't spent much time in since I purchased two records -yes, records- Michael Jackson and Footloose. Both had pictures on both sides of the record that I loved to look at while memorizing the words to "Thriller." I guess I'll probably be spending more time there for other reasons in the next few years.) She got a new high chair, a new bath seat, a play station, and some mats for the floor. Hardwood is really, really hard (ironically, haha) when you are learning to crawl. Check out her new gear :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She really seems to love all of her new toys. Love you guys. Katy

Shannon said...

Spoiled little girl :)

You said play station, and if I hadnt seen the pictures I would have thought you were talking about a nintindo or something.

Anonymous said...

Lucy is so cute, luv the smilin face!! Of course we noticed Pete and the Husky shorts in the background right away! Luv you all....Auntie Lisa, Uncle George, Ryan and Cami

Anonymous said...

I love the naked baby in the high chair...saves washing a lot of clothes. I will have to remember that for next tuesday when Brady comes to Gramma Cathies house.
I won't have to do laundry before Ali comes to pick him up.:):):)
Gramma Cathie
p.s. looking forward to seeing both kids together this summer. Brady and Lucy will be able to play together.