I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! We can't wait to meet her - when are you coming to visit this summer???
Nikon color rocks! (this coming from a canon girl.)
OMG- She is sooooo dang cute!! I too can't wait to meet her. Do tell when you're coming in so I can block time out on my calendar.Luvs!!
The high resolution makes Lucy even cuter! Trac - we need Shannon to teach us how to use our cameras! :)
Um...those are the cutest little jeans ever!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! We can't wait to meet her - when are you coming to visit this summer???
Nikon color rocks! (this coming from a canon girl.)
OMG- She is sooooo dang cute!! I too can't wait to meet her. Do tell when you're coming in so I can block time out on my calendar.
Luvs!!
The high resolution makes Lucy even cuter! Trac - we need Shannon to teach us how to use our cameras! :)
Um...those are the cutest little jeans ever!
Post a Comment