Saturday, April 05, 2008

Home again, home again jigity jig

We're back! Actually, we have been back since Thursday night, but we have been busy trying to get our lives back in order after being gone for two weeks. I'll post pictures starting from the beginning of our trip, so here goes.
I actually don't have too many pictures from Singapore. We liked Singapore, it would be a fantastic city to live in - very clean and orderly, but there wasn't much spark to it.
This is Pete outside of Raffles Hotel, which is a big, old hotel left over from the colonial era. We had a "Singapore Sling" and an order of satay at the bar there and that was our most expensive "meal" on the trip. Needless to say, we won't be lodging there any time soon.

This is me and little Lulu outside of a cool fire station we walked by.


Here is Lucy on Easter morning. We gave her a little Peter Rabbit, which she loved to chew on the for the rest of the trip. Our cute little teether ...

Later that morning, she just crawled up to Pete's arm and fell asleep like this - so cute.

We went to the Night Safari in Singapore, as well. I wish I had pictures to show you, but they don't allow flash camera, which pretty much makes taking pictures at a night zoo impossible. :)
Sorry for the never-ending St. Patrick's Day theme. I just spent an hour working on a new header, then my computer ran out of power and I lost the whole darn thing! I hate it when that happens!
Oh, one more note for the fam ... we decided to come home for Christmas this year. We bought our ticket today ... bring on the jetlag! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good decision on coming home...it just doesn't feel like Christmas if you're not here! Looks like the trip was a blast...can't wait to hear more about it.
Love you,
Syd

Anonymous said...

Hey T, P and L,
It was so great to talk with you guys a couple of days ago. I really missed our nightly chats:( However, I am glad you guys had such a great trip. Lucy gets cuter every day. Two months from today I will be in HK!! Can't wait!
Love, love, love,
Katy

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... I love the new look of the blog. That pic of Lucy is adorable. Loves!

Kimberly said...

I love the pic of Lucy and Pete. Can't wait to see you guys soon! It's getting so close.