Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why didn't anyone tell me?

I had no idea that there were so many P-Town blogs out there until I visited Sandy's blog today. I love that so many of you are blogging! It is such a great way to be connected to home and cure my homesickness that creeps in from time to time. As you can see, my "Family Ties" section is lacking a little - Kate? Syd? Mom? Dad? Marge? Norm? I think it's time you created a blog of your own!
Pete will be home late tomorrow night. We can't wait to see him!
Lucy had a fun day today. Marianne brought her to school and we went swimming with a bunch of other moms and babies all around Lucy's age. It was so fun - I loved it. I had signed up to take Cantonese lessons on Wednesdays, but I think I'm going to take Lucy swimming instead. It is much more rewarding that spending an hour learning that the word "si" has five very different meanings when said in slightly different tones. What I mean by that is: There's a slim to none chance that I will ever learn Cantonese and Slim just left town.
This is what Lucy did when we got home from swimming ... playing is hard work!

Later on she tried to reenact that fun of the day during bath time.

2 comments:

Jessica Baker said...

Hi Tracy! You're my inspiration for the blogging. You'll have to do a tutorial for all us newbies in P-town when you're hear this summer. :)

Kathleen Attridge said...

Definitely go to swimming instead of language classes. How often do you govorish Bulgarski?