Hello from Chiang Mai! Yesterday we arrived here for the last leg of our trip. We had a wonderful time in Singapore and Bangkok, but we think it will be nice to go at a little slower pace for the next six days. It is super, super hot here, so we plan on staying in air conditioning as much as possible.
The big news is that Lucy cut her first tooth while we were in Bangkok. She has been very good - maybe a bit more fussy, but Pete and I had no idea she was teething until the little bugger popped up. Last night at the Night Market we bought her a little box to put teeth in for the Tooth Fairy someday - we though that was just the right gift to get her here.
Hope everyone is well. I'll post pictures when we get home.
3 comments:
Ha! I love that Lucy broke a tooth on vacation, she sounds very flexible. Can't wait to hear more.
Lee
What a sweet idea to think of buying her a tooth box. How special.
Hello hello - 3 more weeks until Kimberly and I blast into your world! Lucy my dear - prepare to know the tooth fairy very well my love.
See you soon,
Luur
Post a Comment