Everyday Lucy and I have a little schedule going. It goes in three to four hour stretches: wake up, eat, burp, play, sleep. Playing is my favorite part, especially now that I am getting smiles fairly often - I love it! I keep trying to catch a picture of her smiling, but so far she just stares at me when I have the camera in hand. Here are the toys we are currently playing with:

I hope the nanny will play with her everyday. I mean, you can tell someone to do something, but if you are not there to supervise, how do you know it gets done? I am sure she will play with her, I guess I am just feeling like I should be there to do it. This little girl has taken over my whole heart.
5 comments:
HA, I love that you posed her with the toys and she actually looks like she is striking a pose. :) Too cute.
Gah Jinx she is so dang cute! All the other pics are fantastic! You look great too!
Can't wait to see more!
Get a nanny cam...then you'll know if she's playing with her or not.
just kidding....
Jinx, I would totally get a nanny cam. Who cares if people think your nuts. It's your baby - the most important thing on this earth.
I'm the anonymous - sorry I'm new at this stuff. :o)
Post a Comment