Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cute Girl

Look at this cute girl (Mom, thanks for the outfit!)


Marianne let me take a picture today. Yeah! Lucy is fast asleep on her lap, which is great.

And, to top things off, Lucy took a pacifier pretty well today and it helped to calm her down when she was fussy. That made me feel so much better. I never though I would want my child to take a pacifier so badly! It's just, if the boob isn't going to be there, then she has to take an alternative. Hopefully she's getting used to Marianne - she seems like she is. I am going to start adventuring out a little more on my own to get used to leaving her. My plan is to get all my Christmas shopping done by the time I go back to work. Here's hoping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey T, P, and lil L,
I can't believe how much she is starting to look like you, T!?! She is so beautiful. Is it 38 days now? Sheesh, it needs to move a little faster. Love you guys so very much. Katy

Kimberly said...

Hey Jinx, where did you find your nanny/housekeeper?? :) Your story of her cleaning everything, including your underwear drawer reminds me of the nanny on Sex In The City. HA Love, Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Jinx she is looking so much like you! I love her, she seems so snuggly...can't wait to meet her!

Shannon said...

Have I told you how much i want a Marianne. It looks like Lucy will be in very loving hands.