Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas in Hong Kong

I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving! We've been gone from home the past two Thanksgivings, but we've spent them traveling to cold places where it was easy to let yourself slip into Christmas season splendor. This year Pete doesn't even get the day off! He'll go to work tomorrow as usual - yuck. We are going over to some friends' house for dinner, but I highly doubt that Turkey is on the menu. So sad. It will be nice to be home again, eventually.
Day off or not, I decided that today was the day to decorate for Christmas. I've been trying to leave Lucy with Marianne for a couple of hours everyday, so today I used that time to go buy Christmas decor - what do you think?


Lucy wasn't really cooperating for the picture, so, sorry, no close ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jinx! I love it! On Sunday I turned on 106.9 and they had started playing Christmas music... I immediately thought of you. I do hope we can work out getting together over the holidays.
Luvs and misses!

Anonymous said...

Um, is Pete standing on a table in that picture, or can he really not stand up straight in your living room?? :)

Love the decorations, though!

Jamie