Lucy had her first dip in the ocean while we were there. I'm not sure she loved it - she screamed after one or two toe dips, but we are hoping that she will come around eventually as both her daddy and I love the beach. At one point, Pete pointed out to sea and said, "If my calculations are correct, if we went directly that way, as the crow flies, we would end up at Seaside." It made me smile and made me homesick all at the same time. I can't wait until we can take the shmoo to the beach at home.

No, we did not let her play with the "Jellyfish N Catfish."

Here's the video of a dip in the ocean. I'm sorry it's not the best quality - it really was a warm day. I think the humidity steamed up the camera.
Lucy's also had her first dip in a pool. We lathered her up with 50SPF and let her take a quick swim with daddy. She seemed to like the pool much better and was somewhat in awe at the way she could move her weightless legs.

5 comments:
Okay...that is the cutest swim suit.
What a doll.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Glad you made it back safe. Love you love you love you!
Syd
We love it! Who's that hunky man??? Oh yeah, my BIL. :)
Lucy and Brady can have swimming races this summer... come home soon... PLEASE!?!?!?!?
I love it, thank you for sharing!
I agree - that swimsuit is adorable!!! And so are you guys. I'm glad you had a good time! MISSYOULOVEYOU!
Gibby (no one calls me that anymore!)
P.S. Wore the midget picture frame necklace today and thought of you, Pete!
Post a Comment