Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!





I have the cutest husband ever. This morning Lucy and I woke up to two handmade cards waiting on the kitchen table from Pete. It pretty much melted my heart - what a cute guy. Then, when I got to work, I left to go get a bite for breakfast and when I came back there was a rose waiting on my desk. What a sweetheart! He and Lucy are definitely my favorite Valentines! I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I am so blessed with friends and family - I am sending so much Valentine's love your way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopeless romantic! Lucy's first Valentine from her Daddy...that's the way it should be.

Happy Valentine's Day! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hapy Valentine's Day Jinx, Pete & Lucy!!!!
Love, Laura

Shannon said...

I just want to bite her little cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you guys so very much. It is great to have the close ups of Lucy again... I am going to update my desktop with one of the new ones! Love, love, love, Katy