Wednesday, February 20, 2008



Today was a good day - mostly because I took half the day off :) Lucy has had a little rash on her stomach for the past week or so. Actually, it has gotten much better the last couple of days, but I made the appointment on Monday and I decided to keep it. The doctor said it looks like a little baby eczema and gave us some heavy duty lotion for it. Lucy doesn't seemed to bothered by it, but hopefully the cream will make it go away. Her appointment was at 11:45 and I took the rest of the day off. I also sent Marianne home early and it was so nice to play "stay-at-home-Mom" for the afternoon. I loved it.
Here are some pics of Lucy's room. I love the way it looks these days, despite it being the world's smallest room. Today we added some Valentine's Day cards from Uncle Jerry, G&G Muilenburg, and Auntie Molly - thanks guys! The big card is the handmade one Pete made for Lucy on Valentine's Day. Pete and I also got a cut out of Homer Simpson singing "Spider Pig." For some reason, Pete and I like to sing this song to Lucy ... weird, I know.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So cute...you husband sounds like something off of Star Wars. I cant pin it down exactly...but I know its off that movie.
:)