Today I took a little time for myself and went and got a pedicure. I always feel guilty leaving Lucy any other time than going to work, but my nails were atrocious! I have to admit, it was really, really nice to spend an hour in a comfortable chair, reading magazines and completely relaxing. I think Lucy had a good afternoon with her dad too - he took her to a basketball game at school.

Here's a cute picture of her playing. I thought this was a funny picture. She is SO active these days. She can get up on her knees now and push herself forward. We have to keep an eye on her every second, as it doesn't take long for her to scootch off her blanket.

This one is after her bath tonight - it seems sucking on her feet is almost as fun as her thumb these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment