Monday, August 06, 2007

... and another adventure begins!

Well, for all of you who are still checking my blog and haven't given up on me yet - we are just a few hours away from heading out for our second adventure overseas. We leave tomorrow morning at 6:00am. We'll have an hour flight to Vancouver B.C., then we have a seven hour layover before we begin the 14 hour journey to Hong Kong. To make things a little more interesting ... Pete woke up this morning with a cold and a fever, and I think I might not be too far behind him. Hopefully with a little Tylenol we'll start feeling better soon.
I have lots of pictures from the summer, but this month home has just flown by and I haven't been able to post. I think both of us could use another month or two of family and friends, but I guess we'll just have to settle for Christmas, which will be here before you know it.
I do promise I will be better on the blog the minute we land in Hong Kong. I know there will be lots of stories to tell and pictures to post. For now, know that we love all of you and we'll be back home before you know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!! Can't wait to hear all about Hong Kong :)

Jamie

Shannon said...

Cant wait for more regular post. Wish I knew about the layover...I could have driven 2 hours up from my Parents house to BC to come visit you on your layover.
O' wait, I left my passport in herm.