Thursday, August 23, 2007

The First Day of School

Believe it or not, but this is Pete and my fifth first day of school together - time flies! Of course, our first, first day of school together we were probably not even officially dating yet, but whatever, I count it anyway!

The day went smoothly, the kids seem great, and overall it was a good day.

A picture of Pete and I - as you can see, I am getting huge. I feel huge. I am waddling. I am very ready to have this baby soon - as soon as she's big enough and her lungs are healthy, she can come whenever she wants. Especially in this heat it would be nice to be a few pounds lighter!!!!


This is my co-counselor Bob, his wife Jennifer, and their two daughters, Megan and Sarah, who go to the school and are modeling the school uniform for us (today was their first day of school). They live in our complex and are fantasic! I'm looking forward to having some good babysitters nearby, as well!


This is a picture of all of us on the bus in the morning. The bus picks us up, takes us to school, and brings us home at night, which is wonderful. The only bad thing is that the bus picks us up at 6:47 AM - way too early for this redhead!


This is Mitch, one of our fellow teachers who is also new to HK this year. He and his wife, Rebecca, are great!


Well, it's 5:37PM currently. We basically just got home from work, so that's an 11 hour day! Wow! I'm tired! I think I'll lie on the couch for a while an flip through the five channels that are remotely interesting. Pete's being sweet right now and went to the store to get me some water. I love that guy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jinx, I think you still look great! Reading your blog and looking at the pictures is really making me want to visit HK!!!
Love you guys-
Kimberly

Shannon said...

Jinx you look awesome...it only looks like you have a little bump in the front. Seriously have you even gained any weight? Can not wait to see pictures of your sweet girl. Want to fly me out for a photo-shoot ;).

Kathryn said...

We miss you guys!!! You both look great. Your school looks awesome too. Maybe there's a move to HK in my future?

kathleen attridge said...

Remember when you could walk to work in less than two minutes and run home for a nap or lunch or for Pete other things? Commuting isn't much fun. Do you sing songs on the bus?

bladechampion said...

Very nice. I'm gonna visit you two there so I can annoy you even more than I did in Bulgaria. I bet you have no idea who I am. Don't kill me please! Anyway good luck with the baby! Oh, and I hope the elevator in your building doesn't break down or it's gonna be a heck of a long walk!