Here is our bedroom. It has a tiny little bed and a desk for the computer. The last picture is of the view - very nice to wake up to every morning.



Next, the baby's room ... good thing she's small because there isn't much to it!


A lovely picture of the bathroom. Actually, the bathroom is currently one of my favorite rooms because it has a little color!

On to the kitchen. The washer is really a washer and dryer combo. This works if you do laundry everyday and keep the loads super tiny! (Tiny seems to be the way to go in HK).


Our new table!

Finally the view from the living room. I forgot to take a picture of the couch, but it is cream colored and we bought some brown pillows to go on it. It actually looks pretty nice. As you can see in the bottom picture, we also have a nice little window seat to sit and look out at the water.


We have one more work day left before kids arrive. I am still not really in work mode and my office is a huge mess currently. Oh well, it will all work out (that's my motto these days). :)
5 comments:
Love it!!!! The little one will love her view :)
Hey guys! I'm back in BG and just got your blog address which I'd lost somewhere. Love the new place - looks awesome. The first thing Derek said when he got in the house today was "Pete's shoes are here" and pouted. He just now said, "Awww... I'm tired." Just thought you'd like to know. Met all the new people today and they all seem cool. Miss you guys!
What a great place - I can't imagine waking up to a view like that every morning. How fun!
Molly
Amazing view!!!
Quite a change from communal living in Sofia. Everything looks so new, modern, and clean. Where's the guest bedroom? And the guest baby's room?
Post a Comment