Friday, July 13, 2007

Blogging Hiatus

So ... as you can see, my life has been more that a little busy lately. After finishing out the year in BG, packing all of our things and shipping them home, and spending a week in Spain with my Mom and Dad, we are now finally back in the States and soaking up every minute of it. It is SOOOO wonderful to be home with our family. I absolutely love it. Both of us are having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that we will be leaving again in a few weeks for another adventure.
Today we are heading up to Seattle to go to a Mariner's game and see all of our Sea-town friends. We haven't been to Seattle in almost two years, so we are very anxious to get up there, visit some of our old haunts, and see wonderful faces. Then next week we head to the beach for a week.
I know that I have been such a bad blogger lately - far worse than usual, but this is not the beginning of a trend. Instead, I like to think of it as a transition period. There will be much to blog about in the coming months with a baby on the way and a new part of the world to explore.
I have pictures, but I am not on our computer right now, so I will try to post them when we get back from Seattle. I hope you all haven't given up on checking out our blog ... we will be back in full-force soon!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So sad I am going to miss seeing you and your belly this weekend.
Have a fun time with the girls!

Shannon said...

missing you!