Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two Months From Today ...

WE'LL BE ON THE PLANE BACK TO PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously can't wait! I've been excited to move home for a while, but now that Sofie is here, I'm not working anymore, and I spend my days in the apartment, I am itching to get out of here and be home with friends and family. On that note, however, if anyone knows of any jobs out there for us, send them our way. Although we both plan on staying in education, we are willing to think outside of the box as well - we just need to be employed!

After a wonderful Spring Break, Pete is back at work and we miss him so much. I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful dad Pete is. He is amazing. He and Lucy have become even stronger buddies now that Sofie is here. He is such a good partner, always positive, and helps me make it through the times where I'm finding things hard. I feel so lucky to have him by my side.

Sofie contemplating her new surroundings.
Such a sweet, sweet girl.
We went to the park yesterday with Lucy. She just loves running around and is getting so good at going down the big slides all by herself.

61 more gets ups until the plane (not that I'm counting). :)

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can't wait for you guys to come home too!!! I'll be on the countdown with you. :)

Leah said...

Ditto with what Kimberly said!

Will and Sandy said...

We are just as excited!

Jamie said...

I guess it'll be great to have you guys home.... ;)

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Laura said...

Can't wait to have you guys back!!

I love the pic of Sofie laying on the boppy, she looks like she's thinking about something really interesting. Hey, maybe she's wondering what it will be like to move back to the states? :)

Becky K. said...

It will be so great to have you back in the Northwest! Can't wait to meet your sweet little girls!