Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Passport

Here's a cute little picture of Sofie sleeping in her swing. If she ever sleeps at night as well as she does during the day I will be one happy mama. I guess in a way it is nice that she sleeps a lot during the day, as I am able to spend some one-on-one time with Lucy. I don't always feel this way at 3:30am, however.
Pete and I took a mini date today with Sofie to get her passport picture taken. We have an appointment on Tuesday next week at the U.S. Embassy to get all of that taken care of. Getting a picture taken of a two-week old baby that meets all of the Embassy requirements, however, is a bit difficult. Here's how it turned out ... Her ears aren't really deformed - those are my fingers holding up her head. Hopefully they'll still accept the picture.
Just to take a walk down memory lane ... here's Lucy's passport picture at three weeks old. I think they kind of look alike here.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What cuties!!

Ali and Andy said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

They really look alike when you put the passport pics side by side. They are like little yodas :) Love you guys!
Sydney