Monday, April 27, 2009
One Month
You know how some people eat a lot of sweets before going on a diet or smoke a lot of cigarettes before quitting? Maybe Lucy senses that the time will come when she will be asked to give up her pacifier because now she wants two pacifiers at all times. One just simply isn't enough. Oh well - it's not a battle I'm willing to fight at this moment. She can have 15 as long as she doesn't hit her sister.
Sofie turned one month old on Friday. My camera wasn't working, so I couldn't blog then, but I figured out the problem and was able to take some pictures today. She went to the doctor and she is exactly 1 kilo (2.2lbs) heavier than when she was born. Good work, Sof! I think she is starting to smile, but I haven't got a deliberate grin quite yet, so I am not going to declare that she is an official smiler yet. She is a super sweet baby. She is still sleeping quite a bit, except for a lovely fussy time that she has developed from 8 to 10 every night.


Pete is on a trip to China this week with the 8th grade class. We can't wait for him to get home on Thursday. Life is much more fun when he is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I love my nieces!
Syd
Post a Comment