This is how we spent much of our day:

Although, in between naps I did find time to pursue my favorite past time - taking photos of Lucy. I'm addicted.




She had rosy cheeks all day, so I think some more teeth might be coming in. Currently she just has the two middle bottoms. Lucy and I also found time to venture to Bumps to Babes - a store I very seldom leave without spending lots of money. In fact, I am just HK$400 (around $48) from getting a life time discount card that will give me 7.9% off all future purchases. They get ya one way or another around these parts. Lucy got a new BPA-free bottle today. She hasn't tried it out yet, so we'll see how it works. I wonder how many more scary news stories will send me into panic mode over the next 18 years? :)Let's see ... I missed posting yesterday, so that brings us down to ...
14 more work get ups and 24 more everyday get ups until summer, and just 6 get ups until Auntie Katy gets here! I feel the excitement ... bring it on!
2 comments:
My dad is obsessed with the BPA-free bottles. I'm trying not to panic and invested a fortune in replacing all our bottles for just a few more months. I wonder what the next scary thing will be....pack and plays? :)
We cannot wait for you to come home! I am so glad that we get to see you everyday this way though. It makes the time pass easier. Big hugs for you and an eskimo kiss for Lucy. Sorry no kisses, I am radioactive.
Post a Comment