Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddha

Pete and I had the day off today for Buddha's birthday. I don't know too much about Buddha, just the basics, but if his birthday gets me the day off, I am all about it!
I know I post pictures all the time of Lucy's messy face while eating, but it pretty much cracks me up at every meal. It's even worth the clean up. I think that this time around, but I have a feeling when Lucy is a toddler and #2 comes someday (if all goes well), I won't think it is all that funny. For now, however, I will enjoy her mess.

Tonight she tried couscous. That's what I made for Pete and my lunch tomorrow, so I took a bit out before adding anything else. Then I mixed the couscous with some of her veggies. She liked it for about five bites and then I made the mistake of giving her a bite of yogurt, which she loves, and that was the end of liking the couscous and veggie mix. It was all yogurt all the time after that. I even tried to sneak in a few bites of yogurt with couscous veggies mixed in, but she caught on fast. She's a smart one all right.

No comments: