Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bulgarian Lessons




Pete and I had our first Bulgarian lesson today. We went over the Cyrillic alphabet and learned how to say, "What's your name?" and "My name is" and "Where are you from?", etc. It was very fun. She even gave us homework (not so fun) :) My main goal is to learn how to read menus. If they don't have a menu in English, than I don't know what I'm eating :)
Kate and Syd are headed East, which is exciting. They will see Lisa B. in Munich is just a few days, which will be a nice break from hostels, etc.
I'm swamped with work right now ... all these kids wanting to go to top schools, plus teaching two classes. However, not once since school started have I felt as stressed as I could get at SHS. Sorry SHS folk ... it's sad, but true. Just dealing with college in the counseling office is a lot easier than dealing with EVERYTHING :) I think about you guys all the time!
Anyway, it has been a crazy long day and I'm ready to head home. I just wanted to type a little note.
Hope everyone is well!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay I see Numbers, Letters and pretty picutres in that word!! O'Dear!

Anonymous said...

Ok, you guys are so flippin' cute! These are great pictures of everything and you guys, too. I love hearing about your adventures. Today is the first day I realized you had this blog going...I'll definitely be checking it out regularly.
Love you guys! Have fun, be safe, don't let the cabbies rip you off. :)
Kora

Shannon said...

Is that spam on the above comment? I'm not clicking, afraid of what I might see...

Anonymous said...

I love being able to keep up with you two and your adventures. Drove down to Portland last night and thought of you Jinx when we passed Gospadore's statue!
Love you tons,
Luuur