
Have you ever wondered how many bags it would take to pack up all of your possessions? Now we know! Those four, VERY full vaccum pack bags in front of Pete contain my entire wardrobe (with a few exceptions - I can't very well walk around naked the next 10 days). Vaccum packing is my new favorite past time. I love it. I may make it my profession when I come back (after I get my PhD in computer science, that is). It is so fun to watch a bag full of clothes that would have taken up three bags shrink to the size of less than one bag. Everyone should try it. Well ... enough about vaccum packing ... here are the latest events in life:
Over the past few days Pete and I have spent 8 hours at Starbucks. Did I win the lottery and decide to fulfill my life long dream of non-stop lattes, you ask?? No ... actually, we finally bought a computer and decided on a Mac. We also got an iPod from Andy and Ali for our birthdays coming up. Since we can't connect to the internet at my parents' house we decided to take advantage of the free wireless connection at Starbucks. Anyway, long story longer ... I didn't know it could happen, but I am sick of Starbucks.
The good news is ... we sold Pete's car today! YEAH!!! Well, I'm not getting excited yet, as we still need to do all the paperwork tomorrow before we leave for Seattle, but right now I'm pretty stoked about a cute little Indian man named Mohib. Yeah Mohib!!!!
After the papers are signed we head out for one last trip to Sea-Town before departure. It's bitter sweet to be going up there ... I'm not too fond of goodbyes, but I can't wait to give the girls a big hug! When we get back we'll be officially on the seven-day count down. Ahhh!!! Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
oh...tracy...I'm in tears right now...I dont get to say goodbye to you...I'm so sad...
(are you serious about the PHD?)
Oh, and sexy shot Pete!
but right now I'm pretty stoked about a cute little Indian man named Mohib.
Funniest thing I've read in a long time, Jinx...
Jamie
Post a Comment