Hello from Bulgaria!!!! We are here - we have arrived, after a long, long journey! It's 8:24 PM on August 23rd in Bulgaria and we have been awake since August 22nd at 4:30 AM. If I'm countin correctly, I have now been awake for 30 hours. I must go to bed. I just wanted to let you know that we made it safely, it's beautiful, we live in a huge house that is about 1000 times better than I imaged and it definitely has a place for visitors. So far the teachers seem so friendly - we are really excited an happy.
More and pictures tomorrow.
Loves to all of you!
T & P
5 comments:
We miss you guys already but are so happy you made it safe and sound!!! Get some sleep and send pics when you can!
Love you,
Ali & Andy
Hi my beautiful sister and brother in law! I am so happy for you guys what an incredible adventure. I miss you guys already! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Sydney
What an incredible adventure you've just begun...
"People should be envying us."
"I envy us."
"Me, too."
So happy to hear that you're safely there!
Keep on bloggin'...
Love,
Carolyn
Yeah...safe and sound...go to bed little girl!
We're so excited for you! And we're so thankful your made is safely. Miss you dear ones.
Post a Comment