Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Four-years! It seems like I just wrote last year's anniversary post! I can't believe another year has passed so quickly. I am constantly blown away by the speed of time.  Pete and I didn't do much for our anniversary this year, as his basketball team made it to the semi-finals and he had a game last night.  Unfortunately they lost and, even more unfortunately, he has to play a game for third place tomorrow (Saturday) morning.  Ugh!  Who wants to play a game on Saturday morning for third place?  Yuck.  The good news is, we plan to go out to dinner later to celebrate our anniversary.  Yeah!  Like every year, I feel like an anniversary is a time to take a moment and reflect on what you have.  I am so blessed by Pete and what he has brought to my life.  It has been so fun to watch him become such a good daddy.  I am so grateful for our adventures together and to have him as my best friend and partner in this crazy life.  I love you, Shmoo!
Enough of the sappiness ... Since I don't have a picture of Pete and I, one of Lucy will have to do. Lucy can say basket ("bass-et") and loves to climb in them!  What fun!

Have a great day, everyone!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary Jinx and Pete! You are an awesome example of true love. :)

Katy said...

Happy Anniversary! I think Lucy has won the contest... cutest kid ever. Love quadrupled.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Anniversary, belatedly! Love you guys! You're the best!
Sydney

Laura said...

Happy Anniversay you guys!! Lucy hair is getting so long & cute, I can't wait until you 4 are back so we can see you! Miss you tons!