Sunday, February 08, 2009

Finally ... the Hanoi wrap up

When I said I would post the last of the Hanoi pictures "tomorrow" what I really meant was that I would post them in 4-6 days :)  Sorry about that.  Just because I can, I will continue to blame my laziness on being pregnant and tired.  I can take advantage of that excuse for a few more weeks at least.
Here are some city shots of Hanoi.
Motorcycles EVERYWHERE!
Lots of street vendors.
We came across a Chinese New Year's parade.
This pic is for Andy and Ali ... Pete having a LaRue beer (LaRue is the name of their dog.)
Lucy enjoying her meal to the fullest.

We had a really nice dinner at a French restaurant.  Lucy even got to order off the kids' menu.
This video demonstrates why Lucy's favorite part of the vacation was our hotel room:

2 comments:

Katy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the video. We will have to make sure we have some LaRue beer on hand when Andy and Ali are in town this summer. Love quadrupled, Katy

Anonymous said...

I love that Lucy is already a world traveler. I cannot wait to meet baby #2..any names yet? :)