As per usual, it was a lazy Sunday around here. I headed out in the afternoon to do some Christmas shopping in Stanley, and actually got quite a bit done. I am missing that Christmas bustle that I always feel at home, but going out today helped a bit. I think Pete and I may watch "It's A Wonderful Life" tonight, which is one of my favorite movies ever.
Lucy has something in her mouth in this picture, which turned out to be a piece of pasta from last night that she found on the floor. Nice.


Cute girl.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas!!
Lucy is just about the cutest thing in the entire world. Give her a big hug for me!
Hi! It is me...Jen Madden again! I lost your email and was so mad at myself. Then I got your Christmas card and was determined to remember (when I was at the computer) to get on your blog and leave a note. I would love to catch up. My email is jkmadden@hotmail.com. I hope all is well. It seems like you guys are having the adventure of a lifetime, but I am glad you are coming home soon. Maybe we can even see each other! :)
Take care!
Jen
Post a Comment