Here's another outfit that arrived from my Mom ... Christmas pajamas that say, "I love Santa." Way too cute!
Lucy doesn't look too happy in this picture, but she really does like her pajamas - she kept pointing at the letters on her shirt.

They were so comfortable, it made reading with Daddy even better!

She even did some reading on her own in her new P.J.'s.
3 comments:
I also love Christmas clothes. I feel like he needs so many...even though he'll be done with them in 3 weeks!!
So sad to hear your not going to make it home for the holidays but I totaly understand the schedule thing. Your tree is supper cute & so is Lucy in all her new outfits! I miss you tons!
She is so cute and looking like she's in the Christmas spirit! Also, I love the new Blog picture of the three of you...you look great Jinxy!
Post a Comment