Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Trip to the Park

As I mentioned yesterday, Lucy hasn't been feeling well for the past couple of days and because of this, she hasn't really left the confines of our 650 square foot palace. So, as it is still around 75 degrees here in HK (sigh), we decided to take her out on an adventure to the park. I think it was really good for her to get out and get some "fresh" air (as much as it exists here.)
She rode on the little toy animals.
Met new friends ... kind of - she ran up to them excited, anyway.


Pete wrote her a cute message on one of the toys. (It says "I Love You" in case you can't read it.)
Then he took her down the spiral slide.



She played captain of the ship.
And finished back on the little toy animals again.
Before she went to bed tonight she seemed happy and smiley and was playing with us, so I hope she is feeling better. If she is still feeling badly tomorrow, I think it will be time for a visit to Dr. Thondup. She is such a cutie, I hate to see her not feeling well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy's hair is getting really red! She is cute as ever. Love quadrupled, Katy

Laura said...

I hope Lucy's gets better soon, I hate when kids get sick! :(