Wednesday, March 29, 2006






Spring is finally beginning to spring in Bulgaria. The snow has melted, the buds are beginning to pop up, and the people are starting to come out of their warm homes and enjoy being human again. These pictures were taken last weekend after the entrance exam for all new students interested in joining the American College of Sofia. All of us worked all weekend, but we were rewarded with Monday off. After the test finished, we all ended up at a picnic table outside one of the houses enjoying the sunshine, the company, and the conversation. It was a great afternoon.
Spring Break is now here! Yeah! Pete and I leave today for Krakow, Poland, where we will join up with my Mom and Dad. We're really looking forward to the break, but I think I'm more looking forward to a hug from home.
Hope everyone is have a great week!
Oh ... I almost forgot. The picture of the blue van is the car we drive here in Bulgaria. Some of you have seen a picture before, but I thought it was "blog-worthy." We all share it. Aren't you jealous? I have to admit ... It has been good to this new stick shift learner! Mom and Dad - this is the rig you'll be picked up in ... get excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with your parents--I can only imagine how EXCITED you must be!!

-Jamie