Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Krakow

I have to make this short b/c I have less than four minutes left on my internet cafe account. We're having a great time in Krakow - I love this city! Today we went to Jaslo a city about two and half hours outside of Krakow, where my Dad's family is from. (They left in 1875 - he's the first member of the family to go back in over 120 years. Pretty cool). Tomorrow we leave for Prague, then Mom and Dad head to Budapest. Pictures on Monday.
Marge and Norm - we'll call you from Prague! Love you both!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there family! i love getting the updates on the blog but i love to hear your voices over the phone even more. g-ma is having a great day today! i think we are going to leave for coos bay on saturday morning... so, call my cell if you want to! love you loads... wish i was there with ya!!

Shannon said...

Say hi to your parents for me. Glad your having a great time!