









Barcelona ... what a fabulous city!!! Pete and I had a great weekend discovering the wonders of a world outside Bulgaria. The weather was wonderful, the food was excellent, and the coffee was even better (see Starbucks picture). :) We got there late Thursday night and then on Friday morning we got up and walked around Los Rambles - the main walking street in Barcelona. On Friday afternoon I had to do my counselor duties at the European University, where I met the creative mind behind the Nestle Quick bunny. He even drew me a picture, which was great. Friday night we went out to a great dinner with the university - Pete got to join us, which was wonderful. Saturday we walked around downtown, took a tour bus, and did some sight seeing. The architechture in Barcelona is amazing - I loved it. Saturday night we ate dinner at a great restaurant right on the water, both Pete and I had Paella. Sunday we left - Monday it started snowing in Sofia again. I bet it's still sunny and 70 degrees in Barcelona ... anyone up for relocting there?
3 comments:
Hey Sister! I glad you guys had a good time and made it back safe. I loved the architecture in Barcelona as well...I think that it was my favorite city in Spain. I love you guys! I am so sad that I've missed your phone calls at mom and dad's! I would love to hear your sweet voices!
Love,
Sydney
hey dudes,
trace, i missed our webcam chats this week! you guys look so, so cute in your pics. mom printed them off the computer and we've been pretending that you were here all night. wish you guys were! i really liked barcelona, too. maybe pete will show us all around spain sometime! wouldn't that be fun!! love you guys tons, kt
Trac, can I tell you that YOU ARE LOOKING ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!
miss you!
Post a Comment