



Just a minute ago I said to Pete, "If I could pick one day to be in Seattle, today would be the day." I bet Seattle is going crazy right now. We just got done giving a Super Bowl party. I made nachos and potato skins and we had a bunch of other snacks like humus, brie, chips and salsa ... the works, just like home. I'm putting up a couple of pics of the party. Unlike home, however, right now I am killing time between now and 1am, when we will go downtown to an Irish pub and watch the game until probably 4 or 5 in the morning. We made a reservation right by the big screen TV. Nice. This, my friends, is dedication. Come on Hawks ... make it worth our time!
3 comments:
Sorry about the loss sister! I hope you had a ton of fun anyway! I love you with all of my heart!
Syd
hi t and p, that sucked, huh? well, we'll just get 'em next year. i miss you guys so, so much. hope the warmer weather is on its way!! love you, katy
So fun. And had to chuckle. I served pretty much all the above, including Humas...which no one around here seems to know of so it sat without being touched.
Post a Comment