

I didn't have any new pictures to put up today, and I don't like not having a picture ... so as I'm awake and Pete's still sleeping, I snuck in to take a picture of him. As you can seem, my secret attack didn't work - he awoke mid picture. :) He looks so cute right when he wakes up ... he's such a sweety.
We had such a fun day yesterday. Karen, my co-counselor, and I had to go to the European College Fair that was in town and do some smoozing. Pete and Derek decided to go with us and shop and hang out downtown while we were at the fair. The fair was fine, then we all met up downtown. We spent the whole day dorking around, just shopping, Pete and Derek played a round of Black Jack at the Casino, we helped Derek pick out Jenn's Valentine's Day present. It was just so fun. We got home at 7:00pm and we asleep by 9:00 - it was great.
Pete and I are addicted to "24" right now. In fact, as soon as I'm done blogging we are going to watch the final episode of the first season. It's very exciting.
Other than that, I don't have much to report. It was pretty typical week. This week we'll work hard and then celebrate one year of marriage on the weekend. It's so hard to believe - what a year!
3 comments:
Hey Pete and T--Just thinking about your beautiful wedding last year--what fun it was! Marilyn
Yo...what up G's??? I can't believe you guys have almost been married for a year! Craziness I tell you, CRAZINESS!!! I miss you guys, I want you to come home and play with me. Alright, hope you are doing well. You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly!
Sydney
hey ya'll... trace i had such fun chatting with you via webcam the other day. it always makes my day! can't wait for the conversations to be in person... only about one year and five months... i can handle that. love you guys tons, kt
Post a Comment