Sunday, November 13, 2005

A little protein


I'll write more later, as we are off to watch football right now, but I wanted to show you this picture of the cute little bug that I bit into when eating dinner last night. GROSSSS! I almost puked! That's pretty much the most disgusting culinary experience I have ever had.
I'll email tomorrow with more pictures and weekend events, but I wanted to share with you all the joys of eating in Bulgaria. Nice.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay...Pre-Puke here, just looking at it!!! What the Heck is that thing...
gross, i have to log off now and run to the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

Gnarly. It looks like it has a tail.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Seriously, SIL - that is totally worse than a fly in your wine!!!

Love you guys - it was great to talk to you this weekend!!!

Ali