
On a scale of 1-10 regarding how glad I am that it is Thanksgiving Break, I'm at 500 million. Pete and I are so exhausted and ready for a vacation. We leave for Budapest tomorrow at 5:25am - we have to get up early, but hopefully there will be a little rest and relaxation after that.
Here are some pictures from the Thanksgiving celebration we had Sunday at the school. It was really fun. All the Bulgarians kept saying how wonderful it was that we have a holiday dedicated to saying "I'm thankful for you" to friends and family. It is true - it is a wonderful opportunity to count our blessings. Pete and I are so thankful and blessed to have all of you in our lives. Bulgaria would seem a lot more cold if we didn't have the support of friends and family behind us.
Have a wonderful day, everyone. Eat some turkey, pie, and crab salad for us!
We love you!
PS ... I've been trying to upload pictures for two hours now and it's really slow. So, I only put one on here. Hopefully it will be better when I get back and I will be able to upload some pictures for you.
1 comment:
Hi T and P, we missed you a ton at Thanksgiving dinner! Marge, Norm, and Dee Dee are wonderful, as usual! All of the cousins and aunts and uncles were great too. The only thing missing was you guys! I hope you had a blast in Budapest...isn't it beautiful there! I love you guys!
Love,
Sydney
Post a Comment