Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Just another Tuesday ...


Well, today consisted of work, work, work. I have 16 letters of recommendation to write by next Friday for the kids applying Early Decision to college. It's 6:14PM right now and Pete isn't home yet so I am assuming he is work, work, working too. I think he had a bunch of papers to grade. After school I had to shmoooz with some college admissions officers from the the University of Richmond in London. It was fun though. One of them gave me a guy to contact in Warsaw when my parents come in April. That was nice. Let's see ... what else ... Oh ... Shan, I did make the blog private, at least I think I did what it takes to make it private, so hopefully no more spam. Oh and the best news is that yesterday I went and bought 40 leva worth of calling cards. That's about 2 hours worth of phone calls to the states so hopefully we will be in better contact now. Hmmm ... I can't think of anything else to say. Hope everyone is well ... only a week and a half until Kate and Syd get here! I can't WAIT!!! As I don't have any new pictures, here's another one from the Mt. Olympus trip. I thought it was kind of cool, even if it is just a weed :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks edible. Okay...I need some lunch or something...bye.