
Yeah! It's Friday! Not that that actually means a lot this weekend as I plan to spend Saturday and Sunday writing letters, but at least I can sleep in tomorrow. This morning was a rough wake up! Tonight, I think Pete is going out with some of the boys and I am having the girls over for girls' night. I'm making spaghetti and we are going to watch movies. Yeah! It think it will be fun to relax a bit and unwind.
We've also decided to host the Halloween party at our house. The other day I got an email from Lur where she said that their whole house was decorated for Halloween. I love Halloween! I totally started missing my cute decorations! So, I decided we should at least host a party so we can play Halloween, even if we don't have a lot of orange and black.
Well, I haven't been very motivated this morning, I must admit, but whenever I think about Kate and Syd getting her I get a surge of energy to get ahead before they arrive. The are in Vienna right now where I keep trying to call them, but apparently they are having too much fun because they are never around :) Oh well ... I will see them in person soon, which is better anyway! Loves to you all. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment