




It's now 11:28am and I teach in about a half hour. I just went home for lunch so I could download these pictures and get a blog entry going. I know I've fallen behind the last week while my sisters were here, but it was worth it! Having Katy and Sydney here was the BEST!! I must admit, however, as their bus took off from the bus station last night at 9:30, stage 2 of culture shock set in a little. I'm definitely missing home right now, but like I emailed my mom earlier today, I keep asking myself if I would rather be home and the answer is always, no. I think it will be really great to get some rest this weekend and then next weekend we have a four-day weekend, so hopefully we will be able to do a little traveling. We still haven't decided where to go. We'll keep you updated!
It's absolutely gorgeous here right now. The leaves are changing and it's freezing outside. We have to leave the house in about ten layers of clothing to stay warm these days. It's sunny though, which makes everything nice. I think I'm going to make chicken corn chowder tonight to warm us up a bit. Both Pete and I have colds right now. My kicked in this morning and Pete has had his for a couple of days. We definitely need some R&R :)
Most of these pictures were taken outside the Nevski Cathedral in downtown Sofia. The rest are taken at the Taj Mahal, where we took everyone the night Nathan arrived. We love that place, it's our favorite. Well, actually, it's the only restaurant we know, like, and has an English menu :)
I'll try to take some more pictures tomorrow so you can see how pretty it is here. Pete and I are sending you all our love. You know the saying, "Absences makes the heart grow fonder" ... well, it's very, very true!
1 comment:
Very cute pictures...and Katy's boyfriend is a cutie.
Post a Comment