Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

I posted these pictures backwards, so we will start from the most recent and head backward to Christmas.
Yesterday we got a fun bit of snow in P-Town! Love it! "Grammy" (as Lucy has decided to call Grandma) took Lucy out for her first taste of real snow!

Auntie Kate and Lucy built a cute snow man ... a few minutes after this picture, however, Sofie decided she wanted to see how cameras work, then decided they weren't all that interesting and threw it on the floor ... my poor, sweet, wonderful camera is now in the shop being fixed.
Christmas Eve ... We went to Papa Norm and Grandma Marge's house after church. Church, by the way, was challenging to say the least. I used to love Christmas Mass as it filled me with the Christmas Spirit - Not so much fun this year as I chased a restless two-year-old around waiting for the priest to arrive a half hour late! If you are a priest, don't you think Christmas Eve Mass would be a top priority? How are you late to Children's Mass! A entire church full of little kids hopped up on candy and ready to open presents. Ugh. Anyway, enough of my rant ... on with Christmas.
Grammy and Papi on Christmas Eve.
Lucy's attempt at an on-demand smile.
Christmas morning ... the girls got a Melissa and Doug kitchen. Hopefully they will both enjoy it - Lucy seems to like it so far.
Cute Sof.
Unfortunately Lucy likes to close her eyes when I ask her to smile, but I wanted to post a pic of the girls in their new P.J.s.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that you have a wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I just loved seeing them. I'll try to post some holiday photos over on FB sometime soon.

Carolyn

Kimberly said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a very fun holiday with your fam. Hope to see you guys soon. XOXOXO

Kathleen Attridge said...

Cute jammies! Happy New Year.