Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not much to report

Not much to report around here ... after a wonderful break, we are back at the ranch dispensing knowledge to the next generation. I always think this time of year is tough, rain, darkness, post-Christmas blues, lack of motivation, etc., but the kids add lots of excitement and laughs, which always makes us smile. We started swim lessons with the kids and do that every Monday and Wednesday. It makes for a busy evening, but the kids absolutely love it and it is nice to come home with them showered and in their pajamas.

Cute Sofie is crawling! She's been crawling for a little over a week now and is already trying to pull herself up. She is full of smiles, laughs, and giggles and is interacting with Lucy a bit more. Lucy loves to give her loves - it's pretty cute.

This picture is for Marge ... Lucy likes to put on the monk wig and play with toys. So funny. This picture is for my Aunt Lisa and Uncle George who got the girls these cute towels (a shark and a kitty cat) from Potterybarn Kids. So adorable and the girls love them. Lucy had to sleep in her shark towel last night!
I like these pictures - she looks like Max in Where the Wild Things Are ... she is a bit of a wild thing at times!
My team ... how I love these three peeps! I just want to scrunch their cute little faces!
Lastly, here is how Lucy prefers to take pictures these days. You can't ask her to smile or she says, "No smile. I want to close my eyes."






4 comments:

Leah said...

Great update! I think Sophia is starting to look a little like Lucy, especially in the first picture you show.

I too think Lucy looks like Max, I thought that same thing!! And I love that freakin book!

Miss you, L

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh--I miss you all! Thanks so much for continuing the blog.

Take care,
Carolyn

Jessica said...

Their room is sooo cute!!!

Amy said...

Jinx - your girls are soooo beautiful! Not a surprise - you look beautiful in the picture with you and Lucy baking! I hadn't checked your blog in forever. So fun to read all the updates.