Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Break Has FINALLY arrived!


Woohoo!!!!! We are T minus 3 hours until departure! I am so excited that Spring Break is finally here and we are going traveling! I've been such a terrible blogger because I truly have had nothing to blog about - my days have consisted of getting up, going to work, coming home, eating, and going to bed. Not much in there that's blog-worthy. Hopefully when we come back I'll have days worth of blog stories and plenty of pictures! For now, I post a picture of the Sphinx - which hopefully I will see sometime in the next 10 days! Yeah! I can't wait!
Tonight we will be in Istanbul, tomorrow night we'll leave for Ephesus, and after that it's on to Cairo!
Take care everyone! I'm sending lots and lots of love your way!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip!

Jamie