Tuesday, December 05, 2006

15 more get ups


15 MORE GET UPS UNTIL WE GET ON THAT PLANE!!!!!!!!!!
(I have 8 letters to write between now and then, and some other stuff to do, actually lots of other stuff to do ... I've written over 100 letters in the past two months ... I'm starting to go a little crazy. I may greet all of you by saying something like "It is a joy, delight, and privilege to see you; I am undoubtedly excited and I plan to thrive in this environment over the next two weeks.")
Whop whop whopeee!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you, Trace... I don't think you understand! It is definitely the highlight of the Holiday Season. Love you so much!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! So excited to see you!!

Patrick Love said...

Hey Pete and Tracy,
I'm so sad that I'm not there to do all the fun things like Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Romania. Actually, I've been, and I wouldn't have done that with you. Anyway, I do miss ACDC and all that.
I'm really, really looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. If you have any extra room in the suitcases, throw in one of the plastic two liters of Kamenitza for me. I'll pay you back the dollar that it costs!