Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pictures from Mykonos








O.K., so yesterday I covered Turkey, today I'll move on to the Greek islands. We stopped in Lesbos for a couple of days, then spent one night in Samos, then we headed to Mykonos. In Mykonos our summer vacation truly began. My friend from home, Hailey, met us there and found us a place to stay. Most days consisted of waking up late and heading to the beach. One day we rented motor bikes and went around the island. The bikes scared the heck out of me, so needless to say we didn't have them for long. Even at 30, the whole time we had them we kept saying "Our parents would kill us if they knew we were on these things!" so basically, we rode them to the beach and then turned them in - I guess you never really stop being a kid, huh?
Lorissa - the picture of me on the rocks is of me playing mermaid. Of course, I thought of you! ;)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love the picture of you on the rocks and the one of you both on the scooter. I so would freaking out too.