
We're back from Turkey! We had a fabulous time in Cappadoccia! It was truly one of our best trips yet. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I had to rely on others for pictures. I can't believe I forgot it - we were rushing around to pack and I forgot to take it off the charger. Hopefully they will get them to me in a couple of days. Pete and I went carpet crazy - we bought FIVE carpets! Holy cow! Three Turkish carpets, one from Afghanistan, and one from Iran. I know what you are thinking: How did I convince Pete to buy five? Well, I didn't have to! I was perfectly satisfied with two, and in a weird role reversal, it was Pete who decided we needed the others. I love it! We have them laying everywhere now, so I will take some pictures and post them later.
I'm dying for school to be done with. I have absolutely no energy to teach, counsel, or even get up in the morning for work! The weather is now roasting here - much, much different than a couple months ago.
Lorissa sent me an email full of pictures from Kimberly's 30th birthday. I am now missing my girls with full intensity. It looks like you all had a blast - I so wish I could have been there. I truly have the best friends and family in the world. I would give a Turkish carpet to give you all a hug right now. HAPPY 30th KIMBERLY!!!
More pictures tomorrow!
1 comment:
Great picture of the girls! I miss you too!
Post a Comment