Monday, December 12, 2005

Tax-Free Christmas Shopping




It's the end of the work day and I just got a chance to open up my Yahoo! account and take a look at the pictures from Tax-Free Christmas Shopping. Oh, how I am homesick right now! Seeing my cute girls, my cute parents, and my cute inlaws, not to mention my mom's cute Christmas decorations is enough to get me more than choked up. It was so good to hear eveyone's voice yesterday. Kimberly, Leah, and Laura I am so sorry I didn't get to talk with you ... I thought I could call back before you all left. I will definitely make up for it soon.
I miss you all so much. I have the best friends and family in the world. I wish I could give you all a big hug right now.
FYI - All my letters are finished and now we are just trying to make it through to Christmas break. I was observed by my principal today and I have my post-observation conference on Thursday. Hopefully that will go well. I hate getting observed.
I'm headed home now, but I want you all to know that you are on my mind and in my heart. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jinx, we had such a great time visiting with your parents and Pete's parents! Of course, it wasn't the same without you :)

Jamie

Shannon said...

Oh...I miss you all too, it looked so fun! Wish I could have gone. Oh the memories of last year! big sigh...